Survey And Drawing InstrumentsLeading Trader of digital planimeter and digital theodolites from New Delhi.
Approx. Price: Rs 44,900 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Effective Aperture of Object Lens||45mm|
|Angle of View||1 Deg 30'|
|Shortest Visibility Distance||1.5m|
|Mode of Angle||Measurement Photoelectric Incremental Reading|
|Detection Method||V Single Side, H Both Sides|
|Precision of Angle Measurement||2'|
|Display||LCD Double Side|
|Tilt Sensor||Automatic vertical compensation|
|Battery||Rechargeable Ni-H Battery|
|Duration of Operation||16h|
|Weight of Instrument||5kg|
We are the leading manufaturer of Vertical Deep Freezer,Glass Bead Sterilizer,.Digital Theodolites ,Analytical Funnel ,Microprocessor Based TDS Meter and deliver the best quality.
Approx. Price: Rs 45,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Type||Roller Type-Single Function|
|Battery Charging Time||Approx. 15 hours|
|Main Unit Weight||750g|
|Accessories||Supplied AC Adapter and Plastic Case|
|Operating Duration||Approx. 30 hours of continuous operation|
|Measuring Range||Maximum vertical width 325mm, Horizontal roller rotating length 30m|
|Symbol||6 Symbols- Batt-E Memo, Hold cm2, in2, etc.|
|Display||Liquid Crystal, 8-digit Figures|
|Accumulated Measuring Value||Maximum 10m2(Scale 11)|
The most standard model of “Koizuimi Placom” N-Series has made the excitingly highest attainment in the history of Placom Digital Planimeter KP-90N ever made. Measuring capacity is remarkably enlarged. Measuring by 6-digit pulse count enables to measure 100 times larger accumulative area than ordinary planimeters. Easy calculations of Cumulative and Average Value Measurement.
- Construction and civil engineering
- Land developing planning, Machine designing
- Data analysis in statistics
- Architecture and interior designing
- Forestry area, Ship designing
- Medical research, Agriculture
Key Features of Placom KP-90N Digital Planimeter
- Measurement by 6 digit pulse count
- This N-Series can measure the area by pulse count of 6-digits. This method enables a larger cumulative measurement of an area (Up to 10m²)
- The maximum cumulative measurement value of 10m²
- With the measurement by 6-digit pulse count, the N-Series Planimeter can measure a larger area by 100 times than ordinary Planimeter.
- The conventional planimeter has a maximum cumulative area to measure only 0.1m². If measurement value shows over 0.1m2 when measuring, the display is to be reset to “O”.
- This requires to register the numbers of how many times these re-settings occur.
- With the New PLACOM N-Series, there is no need for these troublesome procedures.
- Easy conversion function of the unit and scale
- Placom KP-90N can convert easily the measured area value into a new area value in a newly desired unit and with a newly desired scale value.
- Hold memory function
- In the cumulative measurement, this Hold Memory function is effectively used. If an error occurs in measuring, press C/AC key. Then the last measured value is appeared by pulse count. Since previously measured values before an error is stored, there is no need for another measurement from the beginning.
- Automatic shifting of a unit to an upper unit
- When the measured area value overflows the displayed figures of 8 digits, the measured area value is calculated and displayed by an upper unit. When the overflows occur in the uppermost unit, km², acre, the measurement can be continued by pulse count display.
- Average value measurement
- In order to get better result of measurement, Mean value measurement is recommended. This measurement can be easily done on this N-Series.
- Measurement of an area with different lateral and longitudinal Scale.
- Auto-power-off function for energy saving